IRMA leverages a large network of organizations with a deep footprint in under-served sectors on its mission to promote the sustainable, eco-friendly, and equitable socio-economic development through professional management.
Business sector, PSUs, state and central governments, NGOs, and multilateral agencies partner with IRMA in the following ways –
- Act as host organizations to facilitate the village fieldwork segment (VFS) for the participants of the PGDRM & PGDRM(X) programmes
- Associate & support the IRMA’s summer internship segment (SIS), for the participants of the PGDRM programme, by taking in interns and giving them exposure of engaging on real projects
- Collaborate with IRMA on research and consultancy projects
- Participate in IRMA’s Management Development Programmes (MDP), to enhance managerial skills of their employees
- Participate and provide challenging career opportunities in IRMA’s campus placement drive